Saturday, July 10, 2010

L Family - CT Family Photographer

I wanted to do a family photo session with my aunt & uncle's family, so when they came down from NH for an annual family picnic, we got together the next day at the Connecticut College Arboretum at high noon (I do not normally do sessions at this time, nor would I ever recommend it) in really, really hot weather.

So I've had the pleasure of seeing these beautiful girls grow up in such a loving, fun family. Their parents got married when I was around 10, and they were our "fun, young aunt & uncle" who loved kids. So it's great to see them with 4 girls of their own now that they've done an amazing job of raising. I had so much fun with them - everyone was cooperative (yes, including Uncle Jim), full of energy (besides Abby's few yawns) and did a phenomenal job on their wardrobe choice! Love you guys - I hope you enjoy your photos!


Poor Becca - she's the most ticklish
I've taken alot of photos of these gorgeous girls throughout the years, but this was the first time all-together! The youngest, adorable Rory, who is a mini-version of her oldest sister. I can't believe she's 4?! She was so funny and asked me "Stephanie, why are you smiling so much?" In the words of Buddy the Elf "Smiling's my favorite"!Stunning Darcy, rockin' her palm tree necklace and model poses... love it!The Beautiful Becca (Darcy's twin), who is a spitting image of her mom
The gorgeous TEENAGER, Abby. I remember when she was a baby! Gosh, that makes me pretty old now...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those girls are absolutely gorgeous. Especially Abby. She is just amazing. I love her. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete