Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Miss Hannah - CT Child Photographer

I've known Hannah's mother since I was 10 years old - she used to play barbies and watch Barney with my baby sister, so it was so much fun getting to know her daughter and get to run around and play with her!
We wandered around the beautiful grounds of the Conn College Arboreteum, looking for bugs and blowing bubbles. I even brought an adorable tutu for her to wear, and the sweetheart thought I had a "choo-choo" in my bag (she LOVES trains!), so she was a little disappointed it was something for her to wear, but she was great and had fun running around in it. Isn't she just gorgeous?
She was a little shy at first, but she warmed up very quickly once we popped bubbles together. The rest of the session I spent running around with her while her very pregnant mom rested.
She's a brave little girl - picking up bugs and all :)
Twirling in her tutu
I love these images - the represent childhood to me. Exploring, having fun & playing
A special thank you to Genny Christensen of Sweet Pea Designs for making this beautiful tutu! Check out her designs here: http://sweetpeatutus.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment