Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Work In Progress...

I've been hard at work these past few months - between portfolio building and attending 3 amazing workshops (The Savvy Photographer, GoPro by Blue Lily, and In-Camera by Gray Photography) and learning a WEALTH of information from these amazing teachers, photographers, mentors. I am SO grateful to all of them, and so happy I am able to take what I've learned and apply it to my business. I am also incredibly lucky to have the most amazing clients, friends and family, who have supported my dream and business along the way. I have been blessed to meet fabulous families and children - their beautiful faces now grace my website, facebook and now BLOG! :)
I have a long journey ahead to become the photographer and business person I want to be...I am growing and learning everyday (including how to customize my blog!). Thanks SO much for coming along!
For now, check out this little cutie - I had the pleasure of taking his newborn photos last week! His ahh-mazing, and creative parents had a bunch of props ready for me when I arrived - including a football, flag (he's being christened on the 4th of July!), and adorable hat! I come prepared with props of my own, but I encourage any parents if you have something special or unique to you or your child you'd like incorporated in your session it really customizes it and makes it your own!



4 comments:

  1. Good work on the website and the blog, Stef. Everything is looking great - almost as great as your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tony! Hope your blog is going well these days :) I might need some tips since I'm new to this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Welcome to blogging!! Your life will never be the same! :)

    xoxo
    M:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Stef a Roo! xoxoxo much love, Alice

    ReplyDelete